background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Newest Love...

...is my new camera!!! 

I am so excited about my new camera. I've been wanting a DSLR for a LONG time and since we were having our family reunion this year I decided it was finally time to treat myself. I haven't been able to experiment with it much but I did use it last week in Maine to take over 1,000 pictures. Did I mention I love pictures and my new camera? :)

Here are few of the images from our reunion...

Sunrise on the plane

 A rainbow over the big house

One of many beautiful sunsets

Sweet little Katharina


I captured Mia's smile :)

Another sunset...through the trees


A fire on the beach and Evan preparing his marshmallow

The whole Hanrahan Clan

Precious Paul loves to wave

I LOVE Maine!

and birch trees

I love this view...couldn't be more Maine

The fog rolled in for a few days

On the ferry ride home

We had a great week and I loved getting to use my camera to capture some precious images.

1 comment: