background

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Table Decor

So, I'm definitely behind the times on this one as most of you are probably already decorating for Christmas...but I just wanted to post this so I wouldn't forget and maybe you can use it for next year. It's nothing much but a few little fall things that could also transition for Thanksgiving. Maybe you can use it for a center piece this November? I just can't decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving so this is still up until the 25th for me. Anyway, hope that you are enjoying the end of your fall and are excited about the holiday season!

Vase from Family Dollar

+Jute from Hobby Lobby and lots of hot glue

=fall vase with fall colored flowers, also from Family Dollar


$1 frame from Family Dollar, $1 leaves from Family Dollar, free printable
(Just a little hot glue to attach the leaves and berries.)

Fall entry table complete with pictures from previous Falls

13 comments:

  1. Hi Dara,
    That's a lovely fall arrangement you created! You are one talented crafter!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vase! What kind of glue do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, love the idea, saw it on Pinterest and repinning with a link back here, hope that is ok. Do you apply the glue directly onto the jute, or the vase? Also, do you just apply a little glue as you go, or a solid line on the jute the whole way? thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long does it take to complete just one vase? I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the idea! http://irmoments.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-post_962.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome project however it takes quite a while to complete! Lol MANY times around the vase

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made a small glass jute vase and I used tacky glue. It would probably be a LOT easier than hot glue, super glue does NOT work. And it only takes about 20 minutes!! Just make sure to be patient, don't want the jute to start rolling up the vase neck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is absolutely amazing!!!! I just love it, I have several of those vases and lots of jute, and didn't know what to do with it....Now I know what to do, what awesome gifts this will make! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you apply the glue? To the glass or to the jute?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this project will be making one for everyone on my Christmas list. Thank you for sharing. What is (jute) and where can I buy some. Thanks sgain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can use old sparkling cider/wine bottles as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorei este vaso. Parabéns

    ReplyDelete